simple DNS lookup component
The HexLookup ActiveX
component provides a simple but complete interface to Windows Sockets
- Easily incorporate DNS functions into your application
- Get more information from your lookups than most DNS components
- Obtain name and address information about your local machine
Like all HexGadget components, HexLookup is designed for reliable,
server-grade operation and easy, flexible programming.
- Both forward and reverse lookups,
potentially returning multiple aliases and addresses
- Obtain local host name and IP addresses
- Compatible with any ActiveX client,
including ASP, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, and others
- Dual interfaces for easy late
binding or efficient early binding
- Reliable, efficient operation.
Developed in Visual C++ using ATL.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, or later
- TCP/IP networking installed
Try it for free
HexGadget components for a free trial or
try one of the online demos such as the Lookup