The HexTcpQuery ActiveX
component provides a simple
interface for implementing common protocols (such as HTTP, Whois, and
Finger) that follow the basic query-response model.
- Grab web pages
- Look up domain registrations via Whois
- Get user information from Finger servers
Like all HexGadget components, HexTcpQuery is designed for reliable,
server-grade operation and easy, flexible programming.
- Simple TCP queries on any port.
Enables HTTP, Whois, Finger, and other protocols.
- Proxy server compatible for
HTTP and FTP (see FAQ)
- Compatible with any ActiveX client,
including ASP, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, and others
- Dual interfaces for easy late
binding or efficient early binding
- Reliable, efficient operation.
Developed in Visual C++ using ATL.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, or later
- TCP/IP networking installed
- Means of looking up IP addresses (such as HexDns
Try it for free
HexGadget components for a free trial or
try one of the online demos such as the TcpQuery