This product has been discontinued.
The HexIcmp ActiveX
component provides a complete interface to Microsoft's ICMP DLL and
offers much more flexibility than a typical Ping component.
- Write advanced Ping and Traceroute utilities
- Create Internet "weather" applications
- Develop other Internet diagnostic and measurement tools, such as
bandwidth estimation or MTU discovery
Like all HexGadget components, HexIcmp is designed for reliable,
server-grade operation and easy, flexible programming.
- Flexible design lets you use
this single component for Ping, Traceroute, and other applications
- Fine-grained control. Set the
size, TTL, and fragmentation option of outgoing packets. Get the
round-trip time, TTL, and remote IP address from incoming packets.
- Compatible with any ActiveX client,
including ASP, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, and others
- Dual interfaces for easy late
binding or efficient early binding
- Reliable, efficient operation.
Developed in Visual C++ using ATL.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, or later
- TCP/IP networking installed
Try it for free
HexGadget components for a free trial or
try one of the online demos such as the Trace